How To Install MIUI Recovery ROM
- First , download the Recovery ROM for your device
- Transfer the downloaded Recovery ROM ZIP file to the below location on your device
- Go to Settings > About Phone and tap on MIUI Version.
- Then tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right and select Choose Update Package.
- It should now take you to the ROM folder, select the Recovery ROM ZIP file.
- It will then retrieve the info from that ROM and bring up the prompt. So tap on Update.
- The installation will now being and could take a few minutes.
- Once done, your device will boot to the newly installed/updated OS
These were the steps to install MIUI Recovery ROM on Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco devices via Updater App.